Hazelwood is a 4 Star luxury Self Catering accommodation in Glenariff, County Antrim, one of the world famous Glens of Antrim situated on the famous Causeway Coastal Route. Glenariff is known as Queen of the Glens in an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
Hazelwood has panoramic views over Glenariff Glen, all of the accommodation is based on the ground floor and is equipped to a very high standard.The living room has an open fire with Sky Freeview TV and DVD Player. Kitchen/Dining area is very spacious and opens out to patio area with patio furniture and barbecue. There are 3 bedrooms, one double en-suite with 24” TV and IPod/IPhone Docking station/alarm clock.There is also a twin and single bedroom. There is a separate bathroom with bath, shower and toilet.
Welcome pack, linen and towels and basket of turf are supplied. Oil central heating and electricity are included in the price. Lockup shed for bicycles.
Facilities also include washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge/ freezer, dishwasher, electric hob/ oven, microwave, food processor, toaster, utensils, iron/ board, crockery/ kids crockery, saucepans, cookware, oven gloves, tea
towels, apron, cleaning liquids, tabs for dishwasher, sky freeview television, hairdryer, games, DVDs, books, buckets and spades
Travel cot and high chair available.
Private parking available.
Smoking within the house is not permitted.
We regret dogs cannot be accommodated.
Belfast Airport 30 miles
Belfast City Airport 52 miles
Larne Ferry Port 25 Miles
Giants Causeway 30 Miles
- A non-refundable reservation deposit of £100 payable within 7 working days of reservation
- The remaining balance is due 6 weeks prior to arrival
- The booking contract will come into effect when your reservation is confirmed in writing after you confirm your booking and reservation deposit or full payment (if within 6 weeks of travel)
- The price includes: bed linen, towels and other household linens, welcome pack, bag of logs/turf, electricity and central heating. Change of bed linen and towels by request, not included in the price.
- Arrival time is normally 4pm and on your day of departure you must vacate the apartment by 11am.
- You are responsible for the cottage and are expected to take all reasonable care of it. On departure, the cottage, equipment and utensils must be left in a clean and tidy condition. You are also responsible for any breakage’s or damages to the cottage or its contents and these must be notified to the Owner immediately.
- Due to the number of simultaneous departures, it may not be possible to check the apartment at departure time, therefore if there is a problem the Owner will make every effort to contact the customer as soon as possible after departure.
- Pets are not permitted
- This property is non smoking
- Cot and highchair, if required are to be booked in advance
- Occupancy must not exceed total bed spaces. We reserve the right to refuse admittance if this condition is not observed.
- All cancellations must be made in writing. If less than 2 months before your holiday 45% of the total cost will be refundable. If less than 1 month before your holiday 25% of total cost will be refundable. If less than 14 days before your holiday no refund will be paid.
- If you are not satisfied with the accommodation you should contact the Owner immediately so that we can attempt to solve the problem. Failure to follow this procedure may result in the loss or reduction of any rights you may have had in connection with your complaint. If after contacting the Owner you feel the problem has not been resolved to your satisfaction then you must put your complaint in writing to us within 28 days of your return from holiday.
- We cannot be responsible for loss or damage to valuables or personal property and we recommend you have the appropriate insurance cover in force during your holiday. The proprietor shall not be liable nor will accept responsibility for any injury, loss or damage however sustained by any person or persons.
- The management may terminate occupancy if terms and conditions are not complied with.